sábado, 17 de abril de 2010 - 06:15

ALAN WILDER | Entrevista em Bucareste

«I haven't seen Fletch for a long time. I’ve seen Martin a bit more often and I talked to Dave a bit more via e-mail and things like that.»

«The problem with the major label is that when they take on board the whole Mute label, what they really want is Depeche Mode and Goldfrapp.»

«I was very impressed with Martin because he has been sober for four years and he is like a new person, someone I almost didn’t recognize

«I’ve always had moments when I think: “This is total shit, it sounds crap and I’m useless»


Mais uma interessantíssima entrevista a Alan WIlder, desta vez em Bucareste. A não perder.



2 Comentários

Anónimo disse...

Super interessante. Obrigada

joana_gahan disse...

Apesar do "shit", este rapaz é um gentleman! gostei muito da entrevista

Enviar um comentário




OS DEVOTOS
RUI RAPOSO
DJWILD

SEGUE-NOS
Posts
Comentários
Facebook
Twitter
Flickr
Youtube
E-mail

LINKS
Anton Corbijn
Dave Gahan
depmod
Depeche Mode dot com
Depeche Mode TV
Home
Martin L. Gore
Mute Bank
Recoil

THE REFERRERS
Brava dança dos heróis
DJ WILD
DM Devotion D. Fan Club
El Mode Argentina
WorlDepeche Mode
Sweetest Perfection
©2012 dmportugal
Rui Raposo | Depeche Mode Portugal