quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012 - 15:42

DAVE GAHAN PARTICIPA NO NOVO ÁLBUM DOS SOULSAVERS

O novo disco 'THE LIGHT THE DEAD SEE' dos britânicos SOULSAVERS será editado no dia 21 de Maio de 2012 e conta com a participação vocal de DAVE GAHAN em cinco das músicas, o mesmo número das letras de que também é autor.

“About five songs in, I realised I was writing outside myself. I was having a go at myself, to be honest: my questions around faith, and God, or the lack thereof at any given moment. Sometimes I’m full of faith, but there are always questions. And I struggle with letting go of control of what’s going on around me. This album became very therapeutic. No restrictions. Coming out of getting sick myself, I found I HAD to get this stuff out of me. This music gave me the perfect palate to play with the BIG questions that we all ask when life becomes less about what can we GET, than: what can we DO? I’ve been very fortunate, and I’m privileged in my life, so I want to do things I feel really connected to now, otherwise there’s no point. Rich and I had both come out of something difficult. This is something to do with that. It was a wonderful experience.” Dave Gahan

// ALINHAMENTO
01. La Ribera
02. In The Morning
03. Longest Day
04. Presence of God
05. Just Try
06. Gone Too Far
07. Point Sur Pt.1
08. Take Me Back Home
09. Bitterman
10. I Can’t Stay
11. Take
12. Tonight

// Entrevista de DAVE à ROLLING STONE

"Soulsavers opened for Depeche Mode for a big part of the European tour for the last record we did, and I had been a fan for years," Diz Dave Gahan. "We just talked about it and we started to write songs. There was no agenda, really. That's what was really special about it, there was no one breathing down our backs."

3 Comentários

joana_gahan disse...

Onde se podem ouvir as musicas?

Rui Raposo disse...

Olá Joana,

O álbum neste momento ainda não está disponível para audição.

[Apenas existe uma pequena amostra, que na minha opinião não merece a pena ser ouvida. Qualquer musica/disco merece ser apreciada(o) em boas condições.]


Aqui fica a amostra para quem desejar ouvir

//
rr

rosana disse...

Alguem sabe onde encontrar atradução da musica longest day album soulvares the light the dead see.Adorei,faz parte de mim,de meus sentimentos esse som.bjs a todos

Enviar um comentário




OS DEVOTOS
RUI RAPOSO
DJWILD

SEGUE-NOS
Posts
Comentários
Facebook
Twitter
Flickr
Youtube
E-mail

LINKS
Anton Corbijn
Dave Gahan
depmod
Depeche Mode dot com
Depeche Mode TV
Home
Martin L. Gore
Mute Bank
Recoil

THE REFERRERS
Brava dança dos heróis
DJ WILD
DM Devotion D. Fan Club
El Mode Argentina
WorlDepeche Mode
Sweetest Perfection
©2012 dmportugal
Rui Raposo | Depeche Mode Portugal